Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Plans, post-exam style

Okay, so technically this starts before exams, but it's all post-exam oriented. :D

- Read The Five Greatest Warriors, the newest book in the Jack West Jr series by acclaimed author Matthew Reilly
- Play Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2
- Co-found and maintain the Team MHS online gaming clan (invites, just ask me)
- Get a job
- Go out
- Play Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 (some more)
- Get braces (oh no...)

Hmm. I'm planning on doing at least 9 hours a day of CoD6 (9am-6pm), online, as long as my laptop can take it. Should be AWESOME. Can't wait! Put in my preorder today...anyone else need details, just ask me! :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO DEDICATED SERVERS OR MODS ON MW2
IST GAy
http://bashandslash.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=745&Itemid=111

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?dedis4mw

maddiieexo said...

OH SHIIT. I STILL TO BUY MY COPY OF FIVE GREATEST WARRIORS!!
Oh Ols, have you got it yet? I'm planning to get it tomorrow since I gotta run some general errands at Shoppo anyway. I could give it to you on Sat.. but I'm assuming you don't want to be tempted before exams..

OJ said...

GET IT! :D TELL ME ABOUT HOW AWESOME IT IS, OKAY?! :)
Haven't got it yet...kinda short for CoD6, so trying to prioritise. Will get 5GW sooner or later, though.

Nah, don't worry about it ^^ THanks though!

maddiieexo said...

How about I just credit towards your early birthday present instead :)
Saves you the wait AND the financial stress.
XD

OJ said...

No no, it's alright Maddi ^^ Don't worry about it! I mean, today, I went to the bookstore at Box Hill and touched the book for the first time...read the front flap, read the back flap, read the back cover...my monthly 5GW dose :) Till after exams!

maddiieexo said...

Ahahaha. You're such a funny kid :)
I'm thinking I gotta restrain myself too.
(Y)

OJ said...

Restrain...not really, just prioritising. Didn't eat lunch today, so saved $10. Now I have just enough money to buy CoD6! :D

Followers