Sunday, August 28, 2011

Smiggle

So a few weeks back I obtained a free blue Smiggle pencilcase from Reorientation Day at Monash, and it prompted the following conversation today:

Rachel (my sister): Haha, you have a Smiggle pencilcase. That's soooo manly *eyeroll*
Me: Hey, I got it for free, okay. That makes me Asian, not gay.
Rachel: Could be both.

Kids. They sure grow up quick, huh? xD

Also, credit to Michelle Phan for including the following song in her latest vid. Love it!



(For all you kids who read this as a Facebook note, and not on my blog www.dailyglassofoj.blogspot.com, get on it!)

2 comments:

V C said...

Is it bad that the only ones that were left were pink ones when I grabbed one last year?

Blue? -envy-

jenn said...

:OOO never knew you watch Michelle pham! haha

Followers