Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hungy's 18th

Well, apart from the failure that was Hungy forgetting to bring his keys with him when we left his apartment, resulting in two hours of Big 2 and Knives at Sante Buffet and KFC, it was an awesome night.

First, went to Hungy's place at around 4. Took the bus/train with Jonathan and Wong from Monash. We were on schedule. I think. :D
Got to Hungy's, played CoD. 10 killstreak, then some fucking lightweight knifer took me out while I was camping at the top of the stairs in Skidrow with a SPAS. Bastard. I want that nuke.

People arrived in dribs and drabs, then we had some fun with Mount&Blade...I demonstrated to Steve how to take on 126 enemies using a two-man army. He didn't win it but...well, at least he knows how to do it now. Right? :D

Left Hungy's at about 7, took the tram down to Crown. First 96 was packed. Minh, Wong, Dehan, Linh and Kegs walked down, rest of us took the tram. Somehow they got there ahead of us...(but I walked back on the way back, and found out how). Met Xile and Brian outside Crown, managed to get lost inside Crown on the way there, got to Sante Buffet, amalgamated two seperate groups of tables, and ate. A lot. It was awesome. Cheers to Hungy for paying half, too :D

Having discovered that he had no keys, Hungy then went and bought four packets of cards from...somewhere. Much Asian-ness ensued.

Went back to Hungy's at about 10:30, sat downstairs in the foyer playing Terrorist for a while. I somehow managed to get voted off while on the phone. Bastards.

Hungy's mum finally arrived, Belgrave/Lilydale boys went up and got their stuff, then headed for the train. Jonathan, Steve, Kegs, Wong, Victor, Chris Lee, myself. Victor and Wong got off on the way to BH, Steve and Kegs drove from BH, Jonathan picked up by his parents, Chris took the final 279 of the night. I waited (alone) till 12:30, mum and sis came to pick me up. Got home, slept.

All in all, awesomeness.

No comments:

Followers