Saturday, May 15, 2010

MHS kids in CoD

I ran into a couple of current students in CoD today. It was so gratifying to see them hurl abuse at me.



Now, me being who I am, I wasn't going to stand for that. So I went and emailed Ludowyke:

"Principal Ludowyke,

As an MHS Old Boy of the class of 2009, I fiercely associate with the current students of MHS in the wider community, taking the opportunity to introduce myself whenever I see them in public, with words of encouragement mixed with reminscing of past school days. This courtesy extends to my, unfortunately, rather copious time spent playing computer games; whenever I see a past or present MHS student, I extend a greeting.

Within the past few days, however, I have noticed two distinct individuals who have responded to me with barely disguised hostility. Upon my questioning, they identified themselves as Will and Stewart, from Year 10. My own further research into their backgrounds (read: Facebook), have produced nothing, and I have long since realised that mere talk is cheap, so I do not wish to pursue the matter any further. I also realise that identities on the Internet can be very easily forged or faked, and so without firm proof of their exact identities it would be pointless to pursue a needless wild goose chase. While it does sadden me that I can imagine MHS students acting in such a manner, my own personal experience with certain students during my time at the school has resigned me to the fact that it is inevitable such students remain.

Attached is a picture of one particular incident.

Yours truly,
Oliver Jiang
"

4 comments:

anonymous psuedonym said...

Oj, i shall nominate this for post of the month/year (in our immediate group of friend-blogs)

anonymous psuedonym said...

Also see Sousuke Sagara

Spcogg said...

i second that

Unknown said...

Ahaha when I was in Yr 12 this girl called Angela Yang slagged off the Yr 12s on her twitter, which got the entire year level pissed. I took it upon myself to politely warn her against such foolish ventures in the future. She went and SCREENPRINTED my PRIVATE tweets and showed them to my Assistant Principle. Some kids can dish it, but can't take it, eh?

Followers