Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alone

So I'm all alone waiting for someone to appear,
People I know, friends that are dear,
With nothing to do but wallow in fear,
But I think about you and I feel that we're near.


Anyway, enough of depressing poetry. Election was today. Voted. Australian Sex Party for Senate, ALP for House of Reps.
Came home and watched the coverage. Pretty disappointed that Labor didn't win, wondering about how the Senate seats are allocated, and nearly beside myself with rage that the Greens won Melbourne. Little shits.

Note to self: Make Brownshirts, attack Greens, win elections, become Chancellor, invade Poland.

3 comments:

Johnson said...

seems like all the blog updates i'm reading at this time is somewhat depressing lol

Were you up thinking about her? :p

OJ said...

Probably depressing because only emos stay up till 2am. And Jonh, of course xD

Spcogg said...

nice tag. +1

Followers