Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Linh

Thank you for being such a, you know, prompt replier to all my emails and messages and shit. Fuck you. All I've ever done is tell you the truth, pure and simple. And all you've done had to reward that is with lies and treachery, or just downright silence. I no longer care about what you do or what you think. If you honestly believe fucking up your life is the best thing you can do, go ahead. I think I might just sit back and enjoy this particular car accident, when it happens.

I can't believe I wasted three years of my life pining for you. And for what. Heartache and bad memories and bitter outlooks? I was a fool. A gullible innocent lovestruck fool.

Anyway, I've deleted you from Facebook. If you do ever want to talk to me, and if I'm stupid enough to listen, email me.

Someone who reads this, let Linh know.

Fucking hell.

You know, I'm actually lost now. I mean, I liked this girl for the majority of my high school life. And now...I have nothing. Just this emptiness. So, like, if you're female, and I happen to make a pass at you in the coming days/weeks/months...blame Linh.

Probably will be more to come, as I think of it. Really need to just get this shit out of my system.

3 comments:

Spcogg said...

someone has issues. Like majorly. This place is proof.

Medkid said...

Lol. Nice.

Welcome to my Life.

OJ said...

Welcome to my life? I swear that's a song...xD

Anyway, sup Kevin?

Followers