Monday, April 12, 2010

Holidays are over

It's sad, but true. I have a Biology essay draft, 700 words minimum due in 23 hours. I have written 30 words. That's the extent of my work this week. Fuck. Oh well, I'll do it later today.

So, my holidays. I've succesfully altered my sleeping patterns nearly all the way around. Current bed time: 6am. Current wakeup time: 3pm. Pretty sweet :) And I'm not the only one! Gotta love Anime Club for keeping me entertained and awake all night ^^

My dad is back in China from Japan. He's coming down to Australia for a bit in July, so yay! He bought me a camera in Japan. I can't wait for it. I really have this urge to take photos of things. Not like, TB photowhoring, but like, actual photography. I hope he didn't fail though; last time we told him to get a new laptop charger for my sister, and he bought a laptop battery.

1 comment:

Melody said...

YAY FOR PHOTOGRAPHY!

But you will photowhore too right D: ? PHOTOWHORE WITH ME RIGHT :D :D :D :D ?!?!

But uh yes. Yay for altered sleeping patterns xD Seriously I blame the Anime Club for me being this sleep deprived right now :|

Followers