Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Holidays so far

I didn't do any work today. I was supposed to. Going to Monash tomorrow to knuckle down and get some hard study done. Hopefully. Why does Anime Club Marathon have to be on tomorrow too? =="

Finished HAWX campaign on normal difficulty, now going through it again on Hard. Level 19 at the moment; need to level up faster so I can unlock better stuff. Anyone feel like giving me a legit CD key for it so I can play online? :D

Did a couple of Russian missions in Men of War. Was doing the Sevastapool siege one, and just as we get ordered to retreat to the second line of defence and the game starts autosaving, laptop freezes. FUCKING FUCKING FUCK. So now I have to restart the whole goddamn mission. Fucking hell.

Oh, and my laptop overheated overnight. When I woke up this morning, it wouldn't start up. I nearly shit myself. One of the panels on the underside of the laptop was all white and wierd. Nearly shit myself again. Took out the battery, replugged in the power cord, it was all good. Fuck me, never again. Well. Until tonight, that is. Need to download Season 2 of Merlin...and I should get around to downloading Big Bang Theory some time soon as well =/

I need CS. Steam-legit.

No comments:

Followers